INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR SKIN
Everyone wants clear and glowing skin when all eyes are on them, whether you’re a blushing bride or a proud father walking their daughter down the aisle. Anyone involved in planning a wedding also knows that the run up to the big day can be incredibly taxing and signs of stress quickly show up in our skin.
Skincare Wedding Planner 12 months left
- Skincare Wedding Planner At a glance
- Suitable for: all the wedding party
- In clinic or at home: in clinic facial treatments combined with at home treatment programme
- Ready to face the world: immediately
- Downtime: none
- Results: healthy skin & a clear complexion
- Wedding countdown: for best results start at least 12 months before, but at least 6 months
Skincare Wedding Planner: Committing to a carefully planned skincare programme, devised by a skin expert such as Dr Maria Gonzalez of the Specialist Skin Clinic, Cardiff, is key to ensuring your skin is in its very best health on your wedding day and avoiding any troubling breakouts on the way.
Here’s our six steps to great looking skin: