INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR SKIN
Pigmentary problems are a common skin concern and can affect you at any age, whether you’re the bride, groom or even mother of the bride. Changes in our pigment can result in dark patches or spots appearing on the face and body; the good news is that it is harmless, but the bad news is that it can be a very distressing and visible skin condition.
Pigmentation Wedding Planner 9 months left
- Pigmentation Wedding Planner At a glance
- Suitable for: bride, groom, FoB, MoB
- In clinic or at home: in clinic & at home treatments
- Ready to face the world: immediately
- Downtime: none
- Results: flawless, clear skin
- Wedding countdown: at least 9 months
Pigmentation Wedding Planner: Hyperpigmentation, which is where spots, patches or certain areas of your skin become markedly darker than the rest of your face or body, can present as freckles, age spots or melasma. They are the result of an increase in melanin, the pigment that colours your skin, hair or eyes. They can be genetic, caused by sun damage, trauma, inflammation or the result of hormonal changes.