INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR SKIN
The number of marriage ceremonies taking place every year is on the up and that’s partly due to a growth in second-time weddings, accounting for 15% of all those saying ‘I do’. This also means a steep rise in more mature brides and grooms, with women and men in their 50s and 60s standing up in front of their friends and families.
Laser peels Wedding Planner 4 months left
- Laser peels Wedding Planner At a glance
- Suitable for: older or second-time around brides, Mother of the Bride
- In clinic or at home: in clinic treatments
- Ready to face the world: some redness
- Downtime: roughness/peeling for few weeks so schedule way in advance
- Results: wow your wedding guests
- Wedding countdown: at least 3 months
Laser peels Wedding Planner: This means that in clinic we’re also seeing a similar rise in patients wanting a more intensive anti-ageing procedure, so they can reveal a more youthful, rejuvenated complexion to their prospective partner.
At the Specialist Skin Clinic, we offer multiple lasers able to carry out laser peels including a fractional CO2 laser which can target sun spots and fine lines, improve skin quality and even give a little lift to sagging skin. It is especially good for brides – and grooms – over the age of 30 looking to treat all the signs of facial ageing.