INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR SKIN
A good facial can turn dull, congested skin into a hydrated, glowing complexion, so many brides opt for this popular skin indulgence just before their wedding only to find their face can look red and irritated at exactly the wrong time.
Facials Wedding Planner 6 months left
- Facials Wedding Planner At a glance
- Suitable for: all the wedding party
- In clinic or at home: in clinic facials
- Ready to face the world: maybe some slight redness immediately afterwards
- Downtime: none
- Results: refreshed, hydrated skin
- Wedding countdown: regular facials for 6 months for best results & to check your sensitivity
Facials Wedding Planner: As with all bridal beauty treatments, timing is everything when it comes to facials. Brides-to-be are under undeniable stress in the run up to their wedding and they may be on a strict new diet and exercise regime, all of which can cause breakouts, but making a drastic change to your cleansing routine is a definite factor.
Our advice is don’t book in for an untried facial treatment just before the big day, but start your skincare regime well in advance. This allows your practitioner to assess your skin condition and adjust your treatment accordingly and for you to know how long it takes for your skin to settle down after a facial.
Skin treatments. At the Specialist Skin Clinic our Neostrata Exuviance facials combine powerful cosmeceutical ingredients and can treat a wide range of skin concerns: